Once the access requirements have been met, the ADC will study the documentation submitted by the applicant students to determine whether they meet the specific academic criteria for admission to each Doctorate. The FAVOURABLE admission report implies that the applicant must formalize the REGISTRATION in Doctoral studies and have access to the TUTELINE of THESIS. If the number of PhD candidates exceeds the number of places offered, the following criteria will be used to prioritize the student:
- Academic record: up to a maximum of 3 points.
- Research experience in the Master's profiles: up to a maximum of 1 point.
- Advanced knowledge of English: up to a maximum of 1 point
- History of international mobility: up to a maximum of 1 point.
- Be in possession of a pre-doctoral contract with one of the groups in the program: up to a maximum of 3 points.
- Be in possession of an EIR training contract: up to a maximum of 2 points
- Collaborating with one of the groups in the program: up to a maximum of 2 points.